We’re excited to be the 2012 national keynote speakers for KeyBank’s Key4Women forums.
Debra and Betsy will be highlighting essential communication shifts that business leaders must understand and embrace to remain competitive.
Here’s a taste of what to expect at the forums:
There are a number of ways you can follow the tour, connect with Key4Women and network with other women in business on social media. Here are a few:
Like the Key4Women page on Facebook.
Follow @Key4Women on Twitter.
Subscribe to the Key4Women channel on YouTube.
Join the Key4Women group on LinkedIn.
Connect with other women in business on Twitter by using the hashtags for each of the regional Key4Women forums.
- #K4WCLE – Cleveland, Ohio (May 8 – Register Now)
- #K4WTOL – Toledo, Ohio (May 9 – Register Now)
- #K4WNAP – Naples, Florida (May 11 – Register Now)
- #K4WPDX – Portland, Oregon (May 15 – Register Now)
- #K4WSLC – Salt Lake City, Utah (May 17 – Register Now)
- #K4WSBN – South Bend, Indiana (May 23 – Register Now)
- #K4WCRNY – Albany, New York (June 8 – Register Now)
- #K4WIND – Indianapolis, Indiana (June 14 – Register Now)
- #K4WTAC – Tacoma, Washington (September 11)
- #K4WSEA – Seattle, Washington (September 12)
- #K4WBOI – Boise, Idaho (September 18)
- #K4WDEN – Denver, Colorado (September 25)
- #K4WANC – Anchorage, Alaska (September 27)
- #K4WPWM – Portland, Maine (October 4)
- #K4WAKR – Akron/Canton, Ohio (October 12)
- #K4WBTV – Burlington, Vermont (October 26)
- #K4WCMH – Columbus, Ohio (October 31)
Will you be attending one of the forums? Leave a comment with your Twitter handle so we can connect with you!