We're looking for a strategic thinker to join our team. See more...
We’re out to rid the world of bad corporate training. So the right person for our account director position is a passionate, high-energy salesperson who is all about building and strengthening client relationships through coaching and sharing (not pitchy selling).
To be a great fit, you must be truly excited about shifting people from reluctance to relevance—by helping executives develop new digital mindsets and skillsets. And you will thrive on building and expanding our strong foundational Fortune 500 client base and fully leveraging our strategic partnerships. To meet (and exceed) revenue goals, the Account Director will be able to:
1) strengthen and expand current client relationships
2) follow up and develop new client relationships with leads provided by the company
Are you the ideal candidate? We’re looking for someone who is strategic, entrepreneurial, innovative and results-driven. Another big plus? A relentless desire (think hard-charging, not hardcore) to build and cultivate new business while retaining and expanding our current client base.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Account development: Provide effective consultation and coaching to grow our client relationships and expand into new client accounts. Work closely with CEO and executive team. Produce new business quarterly and provide accurate annual planning and weekly/monthly forecasting.
- Client strategy: Keep abreast of client business and product performance information. Analyze industry trends/market data to consult and initiate added value business-building ideas or proposals.
- Client consulting & presentations: Consult with clients on short- and long-range business plans and present deliverables/solutions.
- Briefs & briefings: Develop well-written, easy to understand briefs for client approval, conduct effective, inspirational internal briefings.
- Account reviews: Develop key agency/client relationships and initiate quarterly account reviews.
- Issue resolution: Manage challenges objectively and productively.
- Deliverable reviews: Monitor work across accounts, assist with project management when needed, provide creative resources and appropriate direction and coaching to help internal teams create high client satisfaction.
- Client SME: Act as an information resource to ensure work product is best-in-class and executed in accordance with client needs and agency standards.
- Inspiration: Motivate team for optimum service to account(s)
- Savvy: Monitor and develop in-house client services talent in agency/client relationship skills.
- Process development: Contribute to ongoing process development and continuous improvement with overall team.
Characteristics that will help you succeed:
- Strong communicator
- Expert presentation skills
- Great listener
- Relationship builder
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or transferable major
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Microsoft Office software, especially Word & Excel
- Work experience that demonstrates applicable skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Be able to:
- Build credibility and proficiency with clients to enhance our consultative approach
- Work collaboratively and independently
- Write clearly and crisply, conveying key points and requested actions quickly
- Juggle multiple priorities effectively
- Balance team and individual responsibilities
- Adapt to a constantly changing work environment
- Deliver expected revenue to meet assigned goals