Check out this app: digi.me
Mindset Digital’s Content Strategist Jen Michaels gets Pete up to speed on a social network archiving platform that helps resolve the ancient muffin vs. cupcake debate. Plus, how to buy a saddle for your horse, the music Facebook thinks we like and the secret name for that thing they use in shoe stores to measure your foot. All good times.
- Check out digi.me, especially the About page instead
- Learn about digi.me’s partnership with Iceland’s Directorate of Health to provide medical data to Icelandic citizens
- About digi.me‘s investment relationship with Swiss Re, a global reinsurance company and digi.me’s expansion plans
- General notes about digi.me‘s emerging partnerships in finance, healthcare, retail, etc.
- America’s Test Kitchen on “What’s the Difference Between a Muffin and a Cupcake?” [embedded YouTube video, on their blog].
- That shoe measuring thing is called a Brannock Device #eponym
- Jen’s blog, The Saddle Geek at http://www.thesaddlegeek.co