Vine was a quirky, fun and creative social network founded on the premise of six-second looping videos, and not much more. So why did Twitter shut it down?
In this episode, we breakdown why Twitter is shuttering video-looping network Vine and put Hype – the new app from Vine’s original creators, to the test. What;s more, Hype (and former Vine) creator Rus Yusupov tunes in to our Hype livestream and answers a couple of questions from the team.
The Demise of Vine
- Important News about Vine – Vine on Medium
- Twitter shutting down Vine – TechCrunch
- Why Vine Died – The Verge
- Twitter Might Still Save Vine – Tech Crunch
All About Hype
- Rus Yusupov tweet’s “Don’t sell your company”
- Hype website
- Hype app blends live video into a rich multimedia mix – TechCrunch
- MSD Roundup, 11/11/16
Our Hype session broadcast during the podcast.