Debra and Betsy enjoyed talking with everyone today at The Columbus Foundation Nonprofit Forum.
If you’d like to learn more about tips and tools for nonprofits, here are a few examples that Debra and Betsy discussed in their talk (and stay tuned to our Twitter and Facebook channels for more great tips).
- How nonprofits are using social media study, from the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research
- Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report – with insights about data about nonprofits on social media
- Gary Hayes’ Social Media Counter – shows second-by-second statistics on social media use
- Blackbaud 2012 Survey of Donors – insights into donor perspectives on giving and nonprofits
- Tesla Museum – a crowdsourced campaign that raised over $1.3M for a science museum
- Stroh Center Rap – Bowling Green State University’s video to honor those who helped build a new sports complex
- The National MS Society’s national walk-a-thon website (with social links)
- The William Jessup University Give 24 fundraising campaign
- News story: Cardinal Glennon opens playground funded through Rally Squirrel campaign
- The CDC’s Zombie Pandemic guide
- Rethink Breast Cancer – home of the Your Man Reminder app
- Google’s Project Glass – Google’s vision of the future with glasses that integrate Google into your daily regimen
- Google Glasses: A New Way to Hurt Yourself (parody of Google’s Project Glass) – A parody of the Google glasses